Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog Sale! Mostly MAC and Eyeshadows

UPDATED WITH NEW ITEMS MAY 26!! Blogger went down after I started this last time...Hopefully time things go better!

Hello all. This is my first blogsale, but I have 100% positive feedback out of 662 after over 10 years on ebay (rougeblancnoir). Though it has been a while since I swapped and didn't swap all that much even then, I have 100% positive swap tokens on Makeupalley (missjoe).

Shipping will be $2.50 for the first item plus $.50 for each additional item within the US. Will be shipped next day if ordered by 9pm EST. PayPal only. Will print shipping labels through PayPal, so DC is included.

International shipping only if buying $25+ and if you are willing to ship at your risk by sending payment as a gift through PayPal for actual shipping cost. I will send a photo of the package and shipping receipt.

Pet-free and smoke-free home. Sorry if the pictures don't represent the color exactly, but they are more to see the condition of what you are getting.

Please comment on what you would like and where I can invoice you. If you have trouble commenting, please feel free contact me on Makeupalley.

SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email:

Zip/Country:

Item #'s Wanted: